Friday 6 February 2015

SEX Story from a Blog Visitor.... EXPLICIT content .18+ only!!!!!

She sent this email some days ago for my blog readers to enjoy.. i have changed all the names so any similarities MUST be a coincidence. 

Dear Hunnymix,

Today was the most horrible day of my life. It all started going wrong when my old boss and i started taking things a little further than work the first thing he did was have me stand in front of him with my skirt raised for a panty check, threatening to spank me if they were damp as you can imagine i was already soaking wet and praying for the good sex he always gave me.

I knelt down in front of Mark, proceeded unzip his pants, and fished around for his cock. Gosh, it was the biggest you can imagine. I couldn't even close my fist around it. No way would I be able to fit it in my mouth! I licked along its mighty shaft, while jacking it off with my hand. I prayed that he would cum quickly, but it wasn't to be. Frustrated tears welled in the corner of my eyes as I struggled to stretch my lips around his enormous head.

The bastard met my gaze, his eyes gleaming evilly. He chuckled, grabbed the back of my head, and thrust his hips twice, jamming his cock down my throat for a moment. I was choking and unable to breath. I could just see the headlines, secretary found dead in office after giving head.

Thankfully, he pulled out of my throat and began to thrust in and out with shallow strokes. It was still big enough that it banged against the back of my throat, but at least I could breathe. He tilted my chin up so that I was forced to meet his eyes. Like a dog trainer breaking in a new pup, he smiled as I glanced back down docilely,anticipating his cock in me.

 He brought me up to his seat and made me sit on his laps, i was already wet and about to explode on him as his hard dick touched my butt. Gosh i just wanted to be pounded by this gigantic cock there and then.

He slid my panties to the side and in all the moisture and creaminess of my pussy he went in and i rode his cock for a good 10 mins in different strokes, bends and thrust.. we went at it like never before and  then!! he exploded his hot load into me and my pussy squeezed on his pulsating dick as i came all over his laps.

I quickly wore my clothes and went out the door like nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment