Sunday 1 February 2015

Is that you Ri-Ri? Rihanna strips off for FKA twigs inspired shoot

Speaking about the shoot of I-D's fashion Director Alastair Mckimm said (Rihanna) really is one of the most creative ,talented and inspiring women. I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Ri-Ri had been busy working on her icon status,and has been hitting  the studio to create more music. Her last album unapolojetic was released back in 2012 and whilst " she promised fans that another one is on the way",the release date of R8 has been announced.
According to Ne-Yo, however, it will
definitely be worth the wait. After
revealing he’d helped write some
material for Rihanna he revealed, "I don’t know what’s going to be kept and I don’t know what’s going to happen with it, but we definitely did a few sessions together.She’s enjoying life, man! She deserves it.
The album will come out – it’ll be out soon enough. I personally feel like when it comes out, people will forget about how long the wait was. It’ll definitely be worth the wait. What I've heard so far sounds unlike anything else. It's coming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment